Thursday, June 2, 2011

毕业

i'm officially graduated...
finish my uni's life...
said GOODBYE to Kampar....
said GOODBYE to my 1390 housemates...
said GOODBYE to all my lecturer & tutor...
said GOODBYE to my BBA T3 classmates...


it's a time for me to searching a job...
sending resume...
waiting for their reply...
pressure increase..



i'm not feeling HAPPY as what i'm expected...
maybe cause of the result...
maybe hard to get a job...
maybe worry....


what is my future...
totally no idea....


i'm cry....cry....
juz to express all my feelings

i'm scare when ppl asking bout whether get a job or not...
i'm worry....

make my mood damn down...

juz stop asking me!!pls


i'm the one worry than anyone...

i'm start to worry....worry


hope i can get what i need....

graduated just a beginning!!

I WILL FIGHT FOR IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment